“It’s totally up to the Attorney General,” Trump said, in response to questions from reporters on the Mueller investigation at the White House, referring to the newly sworn-in Attorney General Bob Barr.
The Justice Department could announce the completion of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on his investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential election as early as next week, CNN reported Wednesday.
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Wednesday raised the possibility that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on his Russia investigation could be “anti-climactic.”
Tuesday during an interview with “The Young Turks,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), a 2020 Democratic Party presidential hopeful, called President Donald Trump’s wall on the U.S.-Mexico border a”monument to hate and division.” She vowed the country would not build that wall. Warren said, “We are not going to build a monument to hate and division. That is what that is really about. That is not about border security. The security issue that he is raising this emergency at the border is fake. The whole point of the wall is to get his folks stirred around the notion of hate.” Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN
Wednesday, MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough questioned former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe over the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. Scarborough asked McCabe what “regrets” he had about former FBI Director Jim Comey’s decision to send Congress a letter that said the Bureau had learned of emails “pertinent” to the probe, adding the “Deep State elected Donald Trump.” “This is one of the most bizarre things when I hear about the deep state conspiracies about Donald Trump,” Scarborough said. “The ‘Deep State’ elected Donald Trump. If you talked to Donald Trump during that time, he would tell you that letter actually gave him a chance to win the presidency. What regrets do you or Jim Comey have about that letter that you can speak to on Jim Comey … Do you regret that letter was sent 10 days before the election?” “I didn’t agree with the decision to send that letter at the time,” McCabe replied. “Unfortunately, it wasn’t a decision I had the opportunity to participate in because of all the issues that were swirling around me as a result of The Wall Street Journal reporting and this idea that I would recuse from the
The Supreme Court of Sweden has announced a new ruling that will see a Palestinian migrant who was found guilty of firebombing a Jewish synagogue in Gothenburg expelled from the country.
Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) was asked for his position on the so-called Green New Deal, which is a piece of legislation that would remake the nation’s economy with a goal of curbing the threat of anthropogenic climate change. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is forcing a vote on it on the Senate floor. Durbin expressed “Morning Joe” astonishment with the bill and his conversation with his colleague Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA). “To be honest with you, I’ve read and I’ve re-read it, and I asked Ed Markey, ‘What in the heck is this?” Durbin said to giggles from the “Morning Joe” set. “He says it is an aspiration. It’s a resolution aspiration. What we’re going to do is ask the Republican leader, ‘What’s your position on global warming?’ while we’re on the record. Shouldn’t you come out and tell us whether you believe manmade, human activity is having an impact on our environment?” Despite those questions, Durbin would not commit to voting for or against the legislation. Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor
The attentive folks at The College Fix, a student-run watchdog group, have pulled together more than 50 hate crime hoaxes perpetrated on U.S. college campuses during the last seven years.
Tere will be a reckoning, experts say, a legal and reputational one that could result in Smollett being tossed in the clinks, followed by a career wilderness from which he will never return.
The successful release of the first three videos in the Deep State Unmasked series led to statements from four federal government agencies indicating they will take corrective actions. The videos have also accrued massive media exposure, including back-to-back prime-time television spots as well as being aired on nearly 200 local news stations in over 100 markets across the country. Even the Washington Post covered the stories POSITIVELY! Below are some of the media that we noticed. Let us know on Twitter which ones we missed!
Sean Hannity Plays GAO Auditor Footage at Vegas Trump Rally
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Responds to Deep State Video on Laura Ingraham’s Show
Rush Limbaugh Covers Deep State Unmasked Videos
Tucker Carlson Covers Deep State Unmasked DOJ Video
Shannon Bream Discusses Deep State Unmasked Department of State Video
Deep State Unmasked Discussed on The Story With Martha MacCallum
James O’Keefe Discusses Deep State Unmasked with Sean Hannity
Local News Package Covers Deep State Unmasked Series
Websites and Newspapers
- Breitbart – Project Veritas Undercover Video — GAO Auditor on Socialist Activism: ‘We Want to Destroy Capitalists’
- The Washington Post – Justice Dept. examining whether employee violated ethics rules
- The Hill – GAO investigating after employee featured in Project Veritas video
- The Washington Times – Communist GAO auditor: Federal bureaucracy abuzz with socialists working on Trump resistance
- TownHall – Project Veritas Catches Deep State Redhanded
- The Epoch Times – Project Veritas Videos ‘Very Compelling,’ Says ‘Clinton Cash’ Author
- Sara Carter – Shocking Undercover Video Exposes Communists Inside Government: “I Break Rules Every Day”
- The Epoch Times – Ex-Federal Employee Says She Got Leaks From ‘Resistance Movement’ in Government
- Sean Hannity – DOJ Employee Says Coworkers Discuss “Resisting” Trump from Within the Department
- PJ Media – O’Keefe Video: DOJ Resources Used by Socialist DOJ Employee to Target GOP
- The Daily Wire – Project Veritas Releases ‘Deep State Unmasked’ Video: ‘Resist Everything. Every Level. F*** S*** Up’
- Twitchy – DEEP STATE BUSTED! New James O’Keefe video catches State Department employee bragging about resisting Trump
- The Gateway Pundit – BOOM! James O’Keefe Drops First Video in Deep State Series – State Dept. Official and Socialist Stuart Karaffa Vows to “F*ck Sh*t Up” on Trump